Thanks to Jim, AD1C to offer the work to make a list of QSO's from EU

Also thanks to Lee, N7NU to offer time to make a program to change the log in
DX4WIN.

I search a little and found http://help.winlog32.co.uk/ So far I have only
imported my ADIF file from Dx4WIN to Winlog32. Then I ran an update of WAE
status.

The result is that Winlog32 takes the QSOs from oldest date and mark them one
by one to the WAE award.

If anyone is interested I can make a short manual with pictures with how do to
from DX4WIN to Winlog32.

BTW is there any way that import (update) QSO's and change the WAE SSB and/or
WAE CW awards? Or it that manual work all the time?

WAE SSB and WAE CW are not shown in the field "Custom award" next to LOTW cfm.
field. How do I add the award?

73 Joe OZ0J