From: "Todd" <tstr...@charter.net>
To: <DX4WIN@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] Radio control with no serial port question
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 21:20:26 -0400

It shows up under system devices as an unknown device (didn’t know if I had
some device driver for the radio on the old box I’m forgetting about?) as I can
see it come and go if I plug/unplug the USB cable but doesn’t show up as a port
option.  Is there a device driver I need installed for the radio (Yaesu FT920)
that I’m totally forgetting about or something like that?  I feel stupid
because I obviously had it working on the old computer but can’t get this one
going. Both were/are running Vista but that’s a whole other story

Howard – not radio settings, they are all fine (baud rate, etc.) it’s a com
port connectivity issue.

Todd & Astrid
Astrid's Embroidery & Garment Printing
269-795-7297