you the man Dave! worked like a charm... I'll save this email as I will not remember the solution the next time this happens! Thanks for the help! 73's Cort K4WI
N4QS, Dave Perry <mailto:n...@vci.net>
Sunday, July 03, 2016 3:02 PM
Courtney,

I think that happened to me last year as well. If memory serves me right, I
think all you do is go to Preferences, Screen and uncheck the Leave All
Windows in Original Position. Then close and restart the program. The
windows should move back into the center of the screens. You can reposition
them the way that you want them and the go back and recheck the Leave All
Windows in Original Position box before you close the program.

73,

Dave, N4QS

-----Original Message-----
From: DX4WIN [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Courtney
Judd
Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2016 2:26 PM
To: Dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] another question

Well, another problem! I spent all day yesterday switching over to WIN10
from WIN7... finally got everything working again... sort of!!!! When i open DX4WIN now some of the windows are missing..... can't find CW keyboard,zone, sunrise/sunset and a couple of others from the drop down menu. They are not
behind any of the other windows open.... I have moved everything around to
check. So they must be off screen somehow. Question is how to get them
back.... There is plenty of room for these across two monitors but just
can't find them! Thanks for any tips! 73's Cort K4WI