Greetings. . .I wish to add the keep alive timer to a few of my internet
connectee addresses in the .TCP file.  In doing so, I’ve been closing the
DX4WIN program, opening the .TCP file and making and saving the necessary
changes (adding “|1”) to the desired addresses.  When I then start DX4WIN and
open the internet connection window the addresses that I just modified in the
.TCP file appear as they originally did. . .without the “|1” characters which I
just added.  Does the internet connection window in the program read the
internet addresses from some file other than the .TCP file?

73. . .Dave, W0FLS