I'm seeing some confusing behavior by DX4WIN, and I can't for the life of me figure out what happened. I wonder if anyone has some suggestions regarding what I could look for.

Here is what happened:

I live away from home and operate a portable station for several months every year, and for fun I like to keep track of my country count from my portable QTH each year. Using DX4WIN, I set up a separate Group number for my portable QSOs, and then I set up Filter/Selection for that specific Group, so that I can easily switch between my main log and the log for this year's portable operation. I look at Report/DXCC/Summary to keep track of the count. I have done that for several years, and it is easy to set up and works well.

I went on the air from my portable QTH about three weeks ago, and my country count was up to 60 a few days ago. Then, yesterday, the summary report showed 55 countries. Somehow, 5 countries seemed to have vanished.

I thought maybe the log database was corrupted, so I downloaded my log from LOTW, from eQSL and from ClubLog, since I regularly upload to those sites. All three downloaded logs also show 55 countries up to now. I also did a Filter/Search on my main log for the appropriate dates, and that also shows 55 countries.

I also looked at Preferences/Station and Awards/DXCC, and they all look normal to me.

I don't think I am imagining seeing 60 a few days ago, but I can't figure out what changed. Does anyone have any suggestions regarding what I could look at?

Thanks es 73, Rick K0XB/6