From: DX4WIN [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of WB3AAL
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2016 7:08 AM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] Lost Settings

Hello,

 I have been using this program for a very long time and this is a first for
myself.

I am using Version 8.05 on a Windows XP Pro machine that is not on-line for
the Internet.

 Today I fired up the machine and an error code came up when I started
DX4WIN program. I think it was a cfg file. Not 100% sure due to it came up
and went away quick. My saved log did not open. I shut down the program and
rebooted my computer.

 When I started up the DX4WIN program I had to open my saved file. Good news
was I saw the last QSO I made yesterday. Bad news is I had to go into the
Preferences to reset all my settings.

 Any idea what happened?

 I do have the entire program saved on a flash stick. Is there a way I can
get my old settings back from the saved program?

73
Ron Polityka
WB3AAL