Hi Jim,You are adding more work for you that I think is not so necessary. The
Updater as it is now works FB and I am not using any options. I think it is the
case of most of us. I had a problem only once, having to delete downloaded
files to fix it. But, if you are aiming at the perfection, let it be :) !
Best 73 and HNY,
Radi F6GNZ

    Le Mercredi 28 décembre 2016 17h17, Jim Reisert AD1C