ADDENDUM from NE6AA (I was unable to upload a screen shot of the DX4WIN Radio
Settings due to message size limitation):

DX4WIN v8.05

BEGIN DIALOG BOX

"File, Preferences, Radio tab:

Radio One Settings (These settings work for CAT control)

Type: Yaesu FT2000; Address: 00; Baud Rate: 4800
Notes for radio: None
Com Port: COM3; Poll rate (MS): 5000; Max tries: 6; DTR High: Checked
Transverter Offset (KHz): 0; RTS High: Unchecked; Band: All bands

Radio Two Settings: (These settings DO NOT WORK for CAT control)

Type: ICOM 775; Address: 46; Baud Rate: 1200
Notes for radio: Also 756; selects narrow filters
Com Port: COM5; Poll Rate (ms): 5000; Max tries: 6 DTR High: Checked
Transverter Offset (KHz): 0; RTS High: Unchecked; Band: All bands"

END DIALOG BOX

Will greatly appreciate a Fix for the IC-775DSP rig settings to gain CAT
control in DX4WIN v 8.05.

73,

Ken, NE6AA
760-536-3123 main