On 20-Oct-17 09:25, Ernie wrote:

This is probably a unique problem with my setup but.... Does anyone else using version 9 access their (call).dxl log file on a network drive and verified that it works?

I have my log on a network server to allow using two operating positions in different rooms. This setup worked in version 8. Now V9 can't find or see the network drive in the 'open' log dialog window.

Using Win 10 on all machines.

I don't use a network drive for running a log, but I do use one for a backup. When I tried opening a log from this network drive (set up as z:), version 9.01 did not see it. Then I tried in 8.05 and it was there. Here's the weird part, though: I closed 8.05, opened 9.01 again and at that time, the z: drive appeared in the pop-down list and all dxl files were accessible.

73,

WA7AA