Do you mean the ve7cc client program? If yes this is called local>User,localhost:7300 and it is the 2nd in row. If you have checked under file>preferences>Packet2 the auto connect feature, dx4win will have this node (local) checked the next time...

73 Kostas SV1DPI

Στις 23/10/2017 18:54, ο Mike Greenway έγραψε:
OK I give up.. After 2 hours..  In V8 I always had a Packet Window come up
where I could connect to VE7CC spotter network.  It still works in 8.05.
Everything is working fine in V9 except no window to select Local CC user.  I
have Packet 1 in Preferences set up as I imported my .ini from V8.  Made sure
there was a DX4WIN.TCP loaded. Read what I could find in the manual.  Read all
I could find at AD1C plus looked at all the menus I could find.  Thought it
would be under the Window selection but not there.  Any Clues?  Mike K4PI