well finally got it all up and working as it should today! The problem that had me stumped for the last day was clicking on any pre-made message in MMTTY. The display in MMTTY showed the message being sent but the rig just didn't key up. I figured this was a PTT problem somewhere in DX4WIN, MMTTY or Microham Router. I changed a bunch of things but no luck. Swapped back and forth from 8.05 to 9 to see what was different. Set everything the same back to original before experimenting and still no luck. Still the same... worked great in 8.05 but would not send in ver9. AHH Ha!!! That's when I realized I had changed the messages in ver9 to be like the ones in 8.05. Guess what... there had to be a space between %X%M before the message.... IE: CQ|%X%M cq cq cq de k4wi%M%e instead of CQ|%X%Mcq cq cq de k4wi%M%e , added the space and works like before. Also discovered the %X... the X has to be in caps! So far pleased with the new version.... only think I could wish for is the having to hit F9 to change to real time logging.... prefer for it to open in real time! Thanks! 73's Cort K4WI