From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of John Warburton G4IRN
Sent: 04 November 2017 12:33
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] Spots to ignore: Gray and Black

A small enhancement request, please Paul

The "Spots to ignore: Gray and Black" setting ignores gray and black spots
in the packet window - these are the P8 or P9 spots that are by default,
gray or black.

It would make the filtering so much more powerful if this setting also
ignored spots that are set by the user to be gray or black. For example I
would like to hide P6 and P7 spots by setting them as gray on white in the
Preferences.

Unless I am missing something, of course.

Thanks
John G4IRN.

---
http://www.avg.com