I agree 1000%

73 Kostas SV1DPI

Στις 20/11/2017 20:28, ο Chris Sauvageot έγραψε:
Jim's tool is a step in right direction - but only a step (tnx Jim). But the question is: why not DX4WIN have not a full LotW function.

I wish DX4WIN can work like clublog or many other modern logging software.

They can upload to LoTW in real time - if the user like - and also download confirmed QSO from LoTW. Mostly with only pressing one button.

The LotW exchange function in DX4WIN is still on lowest possible level.

I like "my" DX4WIN - i am a very longtime user - but as most of us user have done too: we check from time to time also other logging software; what they have for functions ...

Better LotW functions are on top of my DX4WIN wish list ( it's close to xmas )

73 Chris
DL5NAM