Bruce, give my regards to your friend at ARRL and say him he has mayne no idea of modern data management and IT.

I think he his not involed in database operation/programming. If he want learn a bit then he can contact Michael from Clublog and ask him how he solve this as a private person with much less money the the rich ARRL DXCC.

As i told before, many progs doit and i never have read or seen any comment agaist from ARRL

73 Chris