Hello Mike.

Please...allow me to drive you crazy, one more time.

Yes, I knew/know that from looking back at my 8.05 award file but, when I bring
up a 'G' station in my 9.03 log (or log one, which I did yesterday), there is
NO WGBC file available on my logging screen (from the Custom Award' box). There
were, in fact, 26 awards available there when the new 'G' station was logged,
but not the one I want, the WGBC award! It appears to have disappeared. But
surely it could not disappear just from me.

In following this little mystery along, I 'found' the WGBC award file was
indeed found at DX4Win 9/Save/Custawds/WGBC, as a text file.

Then, I confirmed, from my logbook, that past 'G' QSOs sometimes have the
county appended in the 'AwdStrng' column (no doubt because I choose to record
their county information). But...even in those examples, the 'Custom Award' and
'Custom award value' boxes are EMPTY! How is that? The information is retained,
but not the means of providing the information? Follow...I hope so!

For new 'G' contacts, no 'WGBC' award is available. Full stop.

Mike, sorry to bother you again... but sometimes program fixes end up being
program problems. This 'appears' to be the latter. I do hope you can follow the
explanation.

And, I have sent my response to the reflector, as well as yourself, to let
others know of my particular issue.

BTW, hello again from VK3.

Ernie Walls VK3FM
vk...@wallsy.com.au