On Mon, Dec 25, 2017 at 4:15 AM, Walt Kornienko K2WK wrote:

> Due to a data loss long ago, I need to manually merge my country files
> to get the proper mappings.

Hi Walt,

Send me the errors/changes and I'll add them to the next version of
the country file, assuming they make sense.  Note that the country
file generally has the callsign that the DX station sent.  For
example, if you log the call as VK0/VK1ABC but the DX station actually
sent VK1ABC/0, usually confirmed via QSL card, then the latter
callsign is the one that is the country file and the one that should
be in your log.

Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us