From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of John Pritt
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2018 17:20
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] DX4Win ver. 9.3.0

Hi, I just purchased version 9 and looking forward to getting installed on
my Ham PC.  In the past, when a new version was offered, I just copied my
DX4Win log file from the previous version into the new version.  Is this
still acceptable or should I actually import the log file into ver. 9xxx?
I’ve been reading most of the reflector posts regarding this new version but
I may have missed where anyone posted that question.

I wasn’t going to upgrade because version 8 has been an awesome program for
my older radio equipment but there are 4 reasons why I decided purchased
9xxx.
1 – I wanted to do my part to ensure that Paul got financially rewarded for
his and others hard work!
2 – I also wanted to be able to import my FT8 log without having to play
games with the mode and…
3 – DX4Win ver. 8’s display on Windows 10 is very blah and the windows are
non- distinctive .  Win10 just doesn’t seem to offer the  various tinted
title bars with a bolder color for the selected window like XP and Win 7
did.  Now that the DX4Win skin selections work properly, I can get a nice
distinction between windows…Lastly,
4 – With all the unbelievable support from Jim (AD1C) and several others,
who could ever ask for more from a logging program!

Thank you and 73,
John  (N1JP)

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

---