OOoops.... Let's try this as plain text!

I've been out of town since 2/1/18. When I got home today, I tried to run
DX4WIN Updater. It appeared to update itself to a new version.

Then, when I tried to run it, it said Version 9.0.4.1176 is not supported by
the Updater. It recommended I go to Help and Check for Updates to my
DX4WIN. But, I got the following message:

Start update : Non threaded update ---------------------------
OS version : Windows XP
IE version : 8.0000
Compiler : D7
Installed IDEs :
Start WebUpdate process with version : 2.4.1.0
Checking for Internet connection
Found open Internet connection
Download : http://www.dx4win.com/files/updatesv9/update.INF
System error : The host name in the certificate is invalid or does not match

Closed Internet connection
Closed Internet connection