From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net [mailto:dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net]
On Behalf Of John Holmes
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2018 14:54
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] WAS Oddity

I was looking at my WAS stats for 2018 and the report indicated I had worked
FIFTY ONE states. Thinking that was rather impossible I did a bit of
research and found that an invalid entry had resulted in mystery state #51.
When looking at the WAS report, at the very bottom is the mystery state with
a state name of the letter "C" and the St column has "|l" as the state. It
indicates that it has been confirmed for MIX, PHO & DIG on 160, 80 and 30
but clicking on that "confirmation" results in "no matching QSO found"
response and the entry box is empty except the state "SL" with a red "S". No
matter how I sort the data I can't find this one. Can anybody suggest a way
to repair what apparently is a corrupt database for this single entry?
John W9ILY