A follow up

Got the callbook to run off the hard drive.  After playiong around with the settings, got this:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Radio Amateur Callbook

to run, so it just needs to point to the main program file.  Still need to figure why DX4Win still won't recognize tray 1.  It is the only program running on WIN10 that does this.  It ran fine on Ver8.05

Have a great New Year y'all

Thanks for the quick reply Paul

I tried Alt F# and that brings me to the QRZ website

I want to use the RAC data I have residing on my hard drive.  In the last version 8.05, an F3 would propagate the various lines..name, county, state, etc

Now I get a Flying Horse error :123

This is the working path to the callbook as a stand alone and as in the preferences under the data directory for the Flying Horse selection

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Radio Amateur Callbook\Callbook.exe"
I'll keep trying as to the printer and if I find a working solution, I'll pass it along to you

Have a great New Year

Steve KF2TI