I have a problem saving data.  When I go to Alt S or  File-Save, I get this
window that gives me three choices.  “An error occurred in the application.”
Either:

Continue application
Restart application
Close application

I thought it was my thumb drive at I: but I changed it to another one called K:
and that did not fix it.

I thought I had read somewhere some of the Windows updates were raising havoc
with some programs.  Does that happen to DX4WIN?

I have not used the program probably for several weeks and was going to put in
some notes about certain QSOs which did not respond to my sent out cards years
ago.

I could use some guidance here.

73s
Stephen sala