On Sun, Apr 28, 2019 at 6:25 PM Bud Governale W3LL asked:

-> Load an IOTA QSO CSV file to automatically select all IOTA references
that you have not worked yet.

Bud,

You don't use IOTA CSV file from DX4WIN. I have just tried
https://hamalert.org/ and here it is how it works:

1) create an account at https://www.iota-world.org
2) go to "My IOTA" and add your worked/confirmed IOTAs. You can get many
IOTAs if you have a https://clublog.org account- You need an ADIF file from
DX4WIN (File -> Import/Export -> Export -> ADIF)
3) In HamAlert account connect Clublog to HamAlert via a Clublog Application
Key. See HELP in HamAlert how to do that
4) After you have added all your worked/confirmed IOTAs, go to
https://www.iota-world.org -> MY IOTA and choose "Download QSOs". Save the
file
5) In HamAlert choose Trigger -> IOTA and HERE you upload the CSV downloaded
in #4 above

I have just uploaded my IOTA QSOs and the worked are not marked in the
HamAlert trigger.

73, OZ0J, Joe