Several days ago I did a monthly log upload to LOTW. I use the same
ADIF file to send my log to ClubLog, my qrz.com logbook, and eQSL.
Normally I will receive a feedback email from ClubLog and qrz.com
telling me my file was accepted and added to my databases.

This time ClubLog did not like my RU5D/6 entry. It changed it from UT
to UA. I am using ver 9.0.6 1228 which logged RU5D/6 as UT. I changed
it to UA in my log.
I looked at my LOTW record for RU5D/6. It is not confirmed so it does
not tell me if LOTW accepted RU5D/6 as UT or UA, only that it is part
of my record.

Here is the report from ClubLog:

Callsign: RU5D/6     Date: 2019-05-19 02:28:20           Band: 40
QSL: No
Your log claims UKRAINE. Overriding your choice and using EUROPEAN
RUSSIA.

If you logged RU5D/6 you may want to make this change.

Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
http://www.qrz.com/db/K7ACZ