I can not understand well your question.

To submit for WACounties you need to go to Reports. Then in Award box select County and in Report/Action box select Submission. Select also only the Mixed in right Award box. As I know, only QSL cards and eqsl count for Counties Award so I assume that under File>Awards>County you have chosen under confirmation, qsl and eqsl. So select also if you are going to submit via qsl cards or via eqsl in Submission Medium. When your qsos are checked by the award manager, you need to go again to Reports>County and press on Award flags>Cnty mixed and Submitted->Checked and change.

You say that you have already submitted qsos. If you have followed the right procedure that qsos are marked as Checked. If you expand the QSO window with F5, you can see a C in the first row of the Column County for everyone of these QSOs. If you want manual to do the procedure, you can put an S (Submit) in every QSO you want to submit.

To get a list of the submitted QSOs: Either you print (right click) the list which is produced by dx4win (if you followed the manual procedure, there is the danger dx4win adds some more QSOs) or do a search (F8) for the QSOs with the S in the right field and get a list from Logbook window.

...73 de Kostas SV1DPI
  (One of SZ1A-EP6T)

Στις 20/11/2019 10:30 μ.μ., ο Luc έγραψε:
Hi.
Some time ago I commented here, but I didn't get help.
Let's see if someone can help me now.
In his day, I applied for the diploma of the American counties, sending 700
confirmed counties.
Now I want to request the endorsement of the 1000, because I have confirmed
1001.
Anyone know how to make a list and the 1001 Confirmed?
One option is to put a "*" in the county field and a "Y" in Cnfm, but in
this way, if I have a county worked and confirmed, it would be repeated
several times.
Any suggestions?

EA8AM