This is likely a Windows problem, not a DX4Win problem.

Please try running DX4Win as Administrator.  If you are then able to save
positions, then you know there is nothing wrong with DX4Win.

73, John K9EL

> On Nov 25, 2019, at 5:27 PM, Me <wd4...@charter.net> wrote:

Using DX4Win 8.05
I am a long time user of DX4Win, and still love everything about it, except I
can not seem to get it to save it's screen position settings.
I have gone into Preference, Screen, Write ini,  Save and Exit. I have tried
putting a Check in the box "Leave all Windows in original position", and not
checking it, and I always have to rescale the windows, especially the Log Book
and Same Call windows, which always are only showing the heading when reopened.
Am I missing something?