From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net <dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Jim Reisert AD1C
Sent: Friday, November 29, 2019 11:08 AM
To: DX4WIN Reflector <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Dx4win] Club Log Logging Software Chart

"The table below shows the various logging software products that have been
detected by Club Log this month."

https://clublog.org/software.php

Software Used By Honor Roll Users [Top 5]

This chart shows the logging software used by Club Log users who are on the
DXCC honor roll (as measured by the number of DXCCs worked in their
account). The population of users considered is limited to those with
logging software that declares a PROGRAMID in uploaded ADIFs.
Product Name% of Users
LOGGER32 44%
DXKEEPER 21%
DX4WIN 20%