There is a setting to get audio alerts too as I recall. Also, multiple
times in the last year.... for whatever reason, windows 10 sometimes
changes my audio source and my alerts stop having audio. I go into windows
audio settings and change it back to my external speakers and all is well
again for several months ... until the next time windows mysteriously
changes it again. Go figure....

K4TK

Tim Moore