Dennis,

Do not install Dx4win in the program files directory; that directory is
treated differently and does not work well for DX4WIN and many other
programs.

Download the installer from the website and run it; by default is goes into
the root directory of the C Drive.

Copy your license file to the new directory.

Copy your files from the old Save directory to the new Save directory.

Start the program

Do Help | Check for Updates to get the latest files

—Paul, KK4HD