Try  Report -> WAS > listing > band = 10 meter

Do you have ND as S og C in this report?

If you have try this:

In the QSO window press F8 and search with these details

Band = 10 M
State = ND

Then you have the QSOs on 10M locked with ND only

In the bottom of the QSO windows below eQSL you have the permissions for the
main awards. Here you have to see all the searched QSOs and find out
whatever there is a S or C in the column WAS.

If you cannot see these fields below the eQSL line, press F5 one or more
times.

HNY

73 Joe, OZ0J

https://english.oz0j.dk