Envoyé depuis Yahoo Mail pour Android

  Le mer., janv. 1, 2020 à 11:25, Radivoj Kar, F6GNZ<f6...@yahoo.com> a écrit :
   Hi Jim,What happens is that I had my laptop above the big external display,
was running DX4WIN on big display and moving and watching the World Map on the
laptop screen above.After re-arranging my shack, now in new Win 10 display
config I have laptop and big display side-by-side, moving and running DX4WIN on
the laptop (left) screen.Now, Clicking on Window/World map, nothing happens, I
do not see Wrld map neither on the laptop screen or it's background, nor  on
the big display right to it. And also no icon related to the map on any of
display taskbars...
So, I think the World map has gone in the wall above two laptops :) !
73, Radi f6gnz

    Le mardi 31 décembre 2019 à 20:15:23 UTC+1, Jim Rhodes <jimk...@gmail.com>