Paul (F6EXV) and others HNY 2020,
Concerning your wish list I have some serious doubts if this be a full idiot
prove upgrade.
With the option "Enable logged contact ADIF broadcast" Paul, I should write
the program"DX4WIN" can listen
to the UDP broadcasts when using the latest versions of WSJT-X - MHSV - JTDX
and log that contact.
- But what about WSJT or other programs without this option that users may
use ?
- These programs depend on Hamlib radiofiles and I know 100% sure there are
Rigs that are not supported
or give errors all the time.
- In this case you have to disable your rig and use the program like it is
except for fox-hunt it will work ok,
but when you change bands and forget to change to the correct band your log
will be incorrect.
That's why I have been always against auto upload to LoTW-eQSL-Clublog

"IF" Auto upload to LoTW- eQSL - Clublog would be a fact
"THEN"  it will create so much garbage and keeping those servers busy all
the time
like It is already with eQSL.
Daily I get wrong eQSL's in my inbox, most of the time its wrong band or
mode....

My point is that grabbing broadcasts from the UDP server and log it would be
a nice feature
but
Never auto upload like some other programs do and create massive garbage.

Manually creating LoTW etc uploads doesn't consume that much time and in
case something is wrong
With your log you normally will see it b4 you upload.

My 2 cents
Guy ON4AOI - OT7K