-------- Пересылаемое сообщение --------
От кого: UA3AGW Dmitry Zaslavsky <ua3...@mail.ru>
Кому: Bert Garcia <bertgarci...@gmail.com>
Дата: Понедельник, 13 января 2020, 21:33 +03:00
Тема: Re: [Dx4win] DX4WIN vs. Freebees

Hi Bert!

I agree with you as a very old user, at least since v4.

However I could never find there a very needed feature as calculating of unique
callsignes integrated in the count feature, same refers to separate band/mode
issues. Importing adif to another logging or contest sw is not interesting,
same refers to excel calculations.

I’ve been also looking for a possibility to automatically fill in US counties (
fixed) and states from QRZcom or any other ctydat kind of list or DB and failed
to do that. Can you imagine hw many Qs you have to analyse manualy to fill in
this data in the blanks/boxes of DX4WIN to prepare an application for awards
etc etc.

Maybe I had to dig deeper and all this stuff is available, however I’ve never
read abt it b4.

Please don’t hesitate to share your experiences guys !  If you consider this as
an of-topic issue for DX4WIN reflector, please write to me in-person to
ua3...@mail.ru  or  ua3...@gmail.com  as an alternate if mail.ru domain fails (
yes it happens with U.S. domestic domains sometimes).

Thanks and best 73’s and DX to all of the users!

Dima, UA3AGW

--
Dmitry Zaslavsky