If you remove the start date for an award, then all QSOs will count for it, regardless of the QSO date. This will make a QSO in DX4Win "valid" and it should be reflected in all reports, totals, flags, etc.

If that's not what you are looking for, then I am probably not quite understanding your original post correctly.

73,

WA7AA

That sounds more like a work-around rather than a fix.

The current problem is just an incorrect needed list for 160M and your suggestion would probably fix that. But then my CW DXCC totals would be incorrect in the summary?

Unless your suggestion ONLY corrects a band need list calculation and effects nothing else?

73, Richard - K5NA.

On Mon, Apr 6, 2020 at 5:45 PM WA7AA <wa...@comcast.net <mailto:wa...@comcast.net>> wrote:

    On 06-Apr-20 10:39, Richard King wrote:
    > I like for LoTW and my DX4WIN totals to agree on all modes and
    bands. But I
    > can see they will never agree unless the DX4WIN software is
    fixed to take
    > into account the CW DXCC restrictions.

    That's easily fixable: File > Awards, under Mode Group select CW,
    then
    delete the cut-off date and save.

    73,

    Zoran WA7AA