Hi all

I am running DX4WIN version 9 and it is updated to latest version.

The WAS report has decided to count 51 states. According to the WAS listing
report the 51. State is "31" and the mode is IMG.

I have exported the whole logbook to Excel and looked through all QSOs with and
without a US state. I did not found  the state "31"

I have looked in the report DXCC listing and WAS listing for the "IMG" mode and
also found nothing.

I have searched for "31" in the state field.

So far nothing found.

How do I find the state "31" and removed it?
Or is it the WAS report that is corrupt? If so how do I reinstall that.

BTW I have been on DX4WIN since approx. 2003 coming from VQLog. I do not use
DX4WIN to log QSOs live, I only use DX4WIN to update my log (mixed of 3 Danish
call signs). As long as the regular updates are coming in, I have no plans to
start all over with a new logging program, no matter the "things" that are
missing in the DX4WIN of today.

However, I miss the update file from version 8, because I put that program in
as a shortcut to the Windows start up menu. Now I have to remember to update
DX4WIN myself.

Stay safe.

73 Joe, OZ0J

https://english.oz0j.dk