From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net On Behalf Of Bob Liddy (K8BL)
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2020 09:22 PM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net; k5b...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] LoTW

 Bob....  BOY, does that bring back memories!!!!!  73,  Bob  K8BL You should
enjoy this recording of Radio Moscow DX Club:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uI4u8NnV88

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k98Z2Sp-V7k

    On Sunday, April 26, 2020, 08:59:58 PM EDT, Gill Mail <k5b...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 When I see this sort of thread it reminds me of*one* thing.

*PO BOX 88*......... :0)

73,
Bob, K5BG