Ok Jim thanks a lot, I don't need any urgent fix , I made it manually into
SoTA database. Btw I noticed a bug usually in awards like SoTA , the first
time you make an entry it is ok, no problem but the second time when you
select the reference of award the program become slow and a warning window
appears " DX4WIN doesn't respond, do you want to close it or wait until
available ( or something like that ) "if you wait it come to life again
after a minute or so.

Try to replicate it, if you can't I'll try to record a video.....

73