Here’s The fix that work for me
I believe this started after a new update of WSJTX
Sometimes when WSJTX starts it tells you there’s an error ...but it doesn’t
tell you what to do.

you will have to make a small edit to the wsjtx_log.adi file in the WSJT-X log
files directory. Change the end of header marker from <eh> to <eoh>.
I found the fix on Google
This fixed work for me.

73 de  Bernie/WO2N