thanks Larry, yes, that is the way I always start up in the morning.... computer on first... loads up and running, then I turn on the radio and out board items, then open either DX4WIN or Writelog .... shut down the opposite nite time. When I get a time out event, if I close DX4WIN and re-open all works for a while but eventually it times out. Wierd part is Writelog, microHam router, radio/amp and computer no problem. Thinking about doing a re-install of DX4WIN 9.0.9 but I always get extremely nervous when messing around with software.... usually a cussing fit going to happen somewhere .... then the wifie tells me I should have known better! .... hopefully this thing will self correct but who am I kidding? lol, 73's Cort K4WI

LARRY MALLEK <mailto:lmal...@roadrunner.com>
Thursday, November 12, 2020 11:40 AM

*CORT: MY SYSTEM DOES THE SAME THING IF I DO NOT HAVE THE RADIO ON BEFORE TURNING DX4WIN ON. IF THE RADIO IS ON THEN I DO NOT HAVE THE PROBLEM. HOPE THIS HELPS YOU AS IT WAS A WHILE BEFORE I FOUND THE SAME THING HERE. BEST TO YOU AND YOUR AND STAY SAFE. DE LARRY - K6YUI *