On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 2:55 PM Eric Rosenberg W3DQ wrote:

> Over the years, I've operated from many QTH's and with a variety of
> callsigns, both US and DX.
>
> As a result, I have over 150 Groups in DX4Win for my US callsigns, all
> based on activities, specifically contests.
>
> I'd like to consolidate the US QSOs to create two levels of groups, the top
> level one with callsign and QTH, the next level with activity (in this
> case, contest name).
>
> Can I do this? If so, how?

Eric, there is no automated way to do this.  But you can renumber each
existing group if you want:

Use F8 and search for the group number you want to change.  Then use
QSO | Multiple QSOs operations | Set Group number to change it.  When
you are asked if you want to use the existing filter, answer YES so
only the selected group number is changed.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, https://www.ad1c.us