On Thu, Dec 24, 2020 at 3:24 PM Eric Rosenberg W3DQ wrote:

> 1. I can't get DX4win's bandmap to work. Clicking on it in the DX Spots
> popup menu does nothing,
>
> 2.While I can get LP-PA and NaP3 them to work simultaneously and
> independently, I am wondering if I can integrate them.
>
> That's to say, click on the LP-Pan screen and add the info into DX-4win and
> move the VFO.  That would be very cool.
>
> That's what Waterfall Bandmap does with N1MM+

Eric, if you can log QSOs in DX4WIN, with the frequency field being
correct, you should be able to use the bandmap.

Make sure DX4WIN is in real-time ADD mode by typing F9.  Also make
sure that "Follow radio" at the bottom of the BandMap window is
checked.

I just tried it here and it's working as expected.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, https://www.ad1c.us