My solution was to give up using DX4WIN for satellites. I have my N3FJP AC log program set up for satellites. I reconfigured the main logging entry page to include boxes for "GRID", "Satellite Name" and "Prop Mode".  Once set up it works very well for quick entry of the satellite contacts and it is quick and easy to upload them to LOTW. It worked good enough for me to get my credits uploaded and earn satellite VUCC.

I still use DX4WIN for everything else, but with the way the satellite names programmed into the main program, we have to wait for updates to get the latest satellites listed. By then I've made a hundred contacts that would have to be logged "other".

Ernie