On 23-Feb-21 05:30, Peter wrote:
Thanks for all the reply’s. I would like to get a listing
Of my HF grids. The program only does VVCC.

You could use a workaround for this until Paul enables VUCC tracking for HF bands, which we should ask him nicely. It involves manipulating your log, so you'd have to be extra careful, make sure you have log backups in several places, and don't follow the procedure if you don't feel fully 100% comfortable doing it.

Anyway, I will not post the steps in the forum, lest someone makes a mistake, wipes out his log and blames me later, so e-mail me directly if you want it.

73,

Zoran WA7AA