You can make MASS changes for a particular call sign, with the "NOTES FOR
THIS CALL" field. I've gone in after working a certain station dozens of
times....and entered a note in the NOTES FOR THIS CALL field that says
something like "owns FTDX101D and PR40 mic"....for instance, so every time
in the future I work that call, I see that note associated with his call.
You can do it at ANY TIME you work them. IE, if you do it on the 10th time
you work em', the other 9 earlier QSOs will of course have that same note
you entered on the 10th time...if....entered in the NOTES FOR THIS CALL.

The NOTES FOR THIS QSO....logically, ONLY makes notes for that specific
contact. those notes are NOT carried over to other QSOs.

So answering your specific question, I don't think there is any way to do
what you are asking....other than....to enter them EACH manually as you
noted. Others can correct me if I'm wrong............

K4TK

Tim Moore
PMP