From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net <dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Tim moore
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2021 5:42 PM
To: DX4WIN Reflector <DX4WIN@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Dx4win] running multiple rotators with DX4WIN

is there a way to run two rotators using DX4WIN. I currently have one
(DCU-3 controller running Hygain Ham IV). It works flawlessly! I would like
to add a second DCU3/Ham IV for a second tower I'm installing. Is there a
way to have BOTH controllers run automated off of DX4WIN? I only see one
rotator config in the Preferences. I am controlling two rigs with DX4WIN and
that too works flawlessly. So how about two rotators?

K4TK

Tim Moore
PMP