I'm running 38,400 with my FTDX  101D with the latest Firmware upgrade and
DX4WIN (latest edition) and I have no issues. I long ago slowed my polling
rate to 1000 msec (as well as setting the CAT Time Out Timer to 1000ms) due
to issues I saw running LPB2 virtual serial splitter software with 3
different applications trying to talk to the 101D at the same time via
virtual ports. Running at 1000ms solved any issues that splitter software
and 3 apps running at the same time caused. But I still run at 38400. I've
seen no issues with DX4WIN (or anything else for that matter) after the
firmware update on the 101D. I did notice right after the firmware update
it changed RTS to OFF (probably the default?). I run RTS ON (HI) on all my
comm ports, so I turned it back on.

K4TK

Tim Moore
PMP