From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net <dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Larry Burke
Sent: Thursday, 17 June, 2021 07:57
To: DX4WIN@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] FFMA in Custom Database

I'm feeling a bit ignorant on how to create a report showing the grids I
have worked for credit towards the Fred Fish Memorial Award (488 US mainland
grids).  I've never had the need to create a custom report until now, so
this part of my DX4WIN experience is lacking.

I have the Custom Award Database (v 21.3 2021/04/03 21:44:03) in my "save"
directory and can generate a report showing the grids that are in the
program, but that report is not populated with the grids I have worked. It
actually shows no grids worked.

I am missing something somewhere. Can someone walk me through, step-by-step,
the process of  getting a report that shows FFMA award status using logbook
data?

Larry K5RK