From: dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net <dx4win-boun...@mailman.qth.net> on behalf
of Mike Parnin via DX4WIN <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: 20 July 2021 18:59
To: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>
Cc: DX4WIN Reflector <dx4win@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] DXCC Color Codes (revised )

You  know I did not ! That's probably it. If I capture a new LOTW download and
confirm using that menu option will it correct all past confirmed QSO's ?
Thanks a Bunch,
Mike N4EPD

    On Tuesday, July 20, 2021, 2:22:55 PM EDT, Jim Reisert AD1C
<jjreis...@alum.mit.edu> wrote:

 Did you use LoTW | Confirm LoTW using ADIF file?

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreis...@alum.mit.edu>, https://www.ad1c.us