I don't think so. One station can use different power in every QSO, so the right is to put power used during the QSO in "Notes for this QSO"

On the the other side, comment could be something abt the qso (for example I heard it with QSB) but usually is something about the station (for example: he uses a quad like me). So the normal is to put it in "Notes for this call" which applies for all QSOs of this call.

73 Kostas SV1DPI

Στις 12/9/2021 13:01, ο/η RCSEG έγραψε:
QUOTE

I checked, using the default ADIF import in DX4Win v9.

DX4Win puts the content of the ADIF <TX_PWR> key in the "Notes for this QSO" field and the content of the ADIF <COMMENT> key in the "Notes for this Call" field.

This is a very unusual interpretation of the ADIF standard. I would even call it wrong.

Other loggers, such as DXKeeper, on the other hand, do it right.

I would propose filing a bug report with the DX4Win author.

UNQUOTE

What do you say?