On 23-Oct-21 15:58, Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:
I just updated from Windows 10 to Windows 11.  Everything went
smoothly.  All drivers, COM ports etc. were preserved.  Great!

Now in DX4WIN, everytime I type F9 to add a new QSO, the Windows
"bell" rings.  I am using the QRZ XML lookup and have the F3 window
displayed at all times.  If I close the F3 window, the bell goes away.

Does anyone know what could be causing this?

I don't know, but I just tried leaving the QSL Mgr/Callsign (F3) window open like you describe, and I get the ding when I press F9, too. I haven't upgraded to Win11 yet, so it seems this is a feature, not a bug.

73,

Zoran WA7AA