Hi Bill,

Ask your friend if he has the mode that he is trying to log checked in
awards . If it isn't checked I don't don't think it will log the contact.

(reports/awards/mode group) Also make sure he also has the other boxes
checked for the qso he is trying to log.

Good luck I hope this helps

73

Bruce Blackley

WD4LBR